Unisa Online Application 2022-2023
Unisa Online Application 2022-2023
University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application for Admission to 2022-2023 Academic year information has been released and published on UNISA official website: www.unisa.ac.za. On this resourceful page, we have briefly explained the necessary steps that are require to apply to UNISA online for 2022-2023 academic cycle.
Application and Registration opening and closing dates: Before you decide to apply or register for admission to study at Unisa in 2022-2023 academic year, you have to check whether their application or registration is still opened or closed. Unisa may not accept late applications and registration for any reason. For more details of Unisa application & registration dates in 2022, visit their official website: www.unisa.ac.za.
Application and Registration fees: Note to pay your application and enrollment fees during the University of South Africa’s deadlines. UNISA will supply the payment system and financial records for any payment.
Application forms: Applications to the University of South Africa (Unisa) may be completed online or on paper. Since applying for Unisa online is quicker and more accessible, we advise students to do so for the 2022 academic year. Instead, you can download an application form in pdf format for 2022. Unisa Online Application 2022-2023
To graduate from a Unisa qualification, you must pass a minimum number of NQF level credits in a certain period of time.
It’s also important that you keep track of your studies and pass NQF level credits you enroll in each semester or year. Please be aware of the University of South Africa’s acceptance and re-admission policies.
Each certification page includes instructions for completing the application successfully.
- Applicants (fresh applicants and Unisa students applying for a new qualification) will only enrol if they have submitted a placement request from Unisa and approved it online. If it is discovered that you were wrongly admitted to a qualification, Unisa retains the right to refuse to process and/or revoke your registration.
- Students who are re-registering must do so within the appropriate registration time for the 2022 academic year.
UNISA Online Application Process for 2022
- A limited number of two credentials, that is ranked in order of choice, can qualified you for (although you may only register for one if both of your qualifications are successful).
- The result of your submission will be sent to you by Unisa. If you are admitted, Unisa will inform you which qualification you have been accepted for and will give you a position for the time you applied for semester 1.
- You have a certain amount of time to approve or refuse Unisa’s bid. If you skip the deadline, Unisa will cancel your bid and give your spot to another candidate.
- You are only permitted to take one offer. This means that if you accept an offer for one certificate (whether it’s the first or second choice), the other will immediately be revoked.
- You must register for the time in which you have been given the entry if you accept Unisa’s offer for semester 1. You will need to apply again for admission during the next eligibility period if you do not enrol for the required semester of study.
- Please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission criteria, as well as the appropriate academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification, before submitting an application (s). A minimum APS of 15 is required for a higher certificate, an APS of 18 for a diploma, and a minimum APS of 21 for a bachelor’s degree.
UNISA Application Outcome for 2022
Your submission will be reviewed by Unisa, which will provide a points scheme. If you meet the academic entry criteria for your chosen qualification, the minimum academic points score (APS), and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied, you will be given a space for semester 1 of the 2022 academic year.
How to Apply for Admission at Unisa in 2022, Here is What you Should Know: Unisa Online Application 2022-2023