Unisa Application Admission 2024-2025
Unisa Application Admission 2024-2025
Unisa Application for admission for 2024-2025 academic year is ongoing Now for all undergraduate and postgraduate qualification. The application portal is open to all South African high school graduates and foreigners, provided they ,meet the admission requirement of the university.
All application to Unisa for the various qualifications for the 2024-2025 academic year must be done online on the official website of the university. The online application procedure is simple, straightforward and can be done from all angles on the world. To apply online at Unisa, Visit the official website of Unisa to complete the online application form, upload certified copies of supporting documents, make payment of supporting documents and submit before the closing date.
The application dates for admissions to the 2024-2025 academic year has been released on the official website of the university. Application dates at Unisa vary depending on the type of qualification and course/program you wish to study. Below are the application dates at Unisa for the 2024-2025 academic year:
- Undergraduate qualifications: 11 August to 14 October
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August to 14 October
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September – 14 November 2024
READ: Unisa Degrees
Application Requirements At UNISA 2024-2025
All New and Returning students must provide supporting documents to accompany the application form. The documents must be certified copies or original copies. The following documents must be provided:
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
Unisa Application Admission Procedure 2024-2025
At Unisa, all applications for the various qualification must be done online on the official website of the university. The online application procedure is easy, fast and convenient. To apply online at Unisa follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the official website of UNISA
- On the registration portal and click on ” Apply for Admission
- Click On “Apply Now”
- Complete the application form with the required information
- Upload certified copies of supporting documents
- Make payment of your non-refundable application fee of R125.00
- Crosscheck your application to ensure that your application is complete
- All admissions applications must be filed online. There will be no self-help booths for applications at the regional offices.
- Qualification admission is not automatic. It will depend on whether you meet the entrance standards and whether there is vacant space.
- Only complete applications will be processed (application fee paid, if required, and all supporting papers properly submitted).
- Students who received their qualifications outside of South Africa must have them reviewed by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and provide a SAQA certificate of assessment during the application process (https://www.saqa.org.za).
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Unisa’s application admission process connects thousands of people seeking to better their knowledge and professions with quality higher education. With its dedication to lifelong learning and educational flexibility, Unisa is a beacon of hope for students pursuing academic goals. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.