Online Unisa Application 2024-2025
Online Unisa Application 2024-2025
The Unisa Online Application for the academic year 2024-2025 is open to all applicants who want to study at the university. UNISA online application portal is open to all students of South Africa and foreign countries who meet the admission requirements of the university. The online application portal is open for a period of time to allow prospective students apply for the various available courses.
Applications to UNISA for the 2024-2025 academic year must be done online on the official website of the institution. To apply, complete the online application form on the official website of the school, upload certified copies supporting documents, make payment of application fee and submit before the closing date.
Online Unisa Application Date 2024-2025
UNISA application date vary based on the qualification you’re applying for. Below are the application dates at UNISA for the 2024-2025 academic year:
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) Application: 11 August to 14 October.
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August – 14 October
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September – 14 November 2024
UNISA online Application Requirements 2024-2025
All applicants for admission to Unisa 2024-2025 for a new qualification, including first-time candidates and Unisa students starting a new qualification, must submit the required documentation.
The deadline for you to upload the required papers is the same as the application deadline. Please note that any material submitted after the closing date for applications in 2024-2025 will not be accepted by Unisa. Below is the required documents to be uploaded during your application process:
- The copy of your school qualifications (Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your official tertiary academic records if recommend. Be reminded that there will be no internet copies.
- The copies of your ID documents, i.e. RSA Students ID, Passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree if recommended.
- A sworn translation of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Additionally, you have to make sure that all your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before you can start the application process.
How To Complete Your Online Application At UNISA 2024-2025
You have to make sure that your application is completed. If your application for admission to Unisa 2024-2025 is not complete, you will have to reapply during the next application period of time. To apply online, complete the online application form with the required information, upload certifed copies of supporting documents, make payment of application fee and submit on the official website of UNISA at : www.unisa.ac.za before the closing date.
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The online UNISA application process allows prospective students to take their first step towards their academic and professional goals in a simple and effective manner.So, if you want to attend a prestigious educational institution that promotes growth and diversity, don’t be afraid to take advantage of the ease of online application at UNISA. Visit Unisa’s Official Website.