Online Unisa Registration 2023-2024
Online Unisa Registration 2023-2024
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is noted for providing all students with equitable access to higher education. As a result of its social responsibility to repair past disparities, Unisa has an application and selection process that efficiently resolves historical inconsistencies without compromising data quality requirements.
Register with Unisa for 2023
The online registration of Unisa for the 2023 academic year has been released and published on Unisa website: www.unisa.ac.za, please visit and check for the University of South Africa (Unisa) registration opening and closing dates for 2023-2024. Those who wish to register should register online via the internet. Visit https://registration.unisa.ac.za
How to Register Online at Unisa 2023
The online registration of Unisa is easy, quick and accurate. The reason is that you will always be prompted when you enter incorrect information details. This usually helps you to make sure that you include all the important details when you are submitting your registration form.
Below are steps to register online:
- Visit the Unisa registration website: https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Then, choose the qualification level and click “Go“.
- Make sure to enter student number in the block that has been provided and the other information details as required. (If you do not have a student number, you will need to apply online for admission in the next application period for 2023. This is where a student number will be generated and sent to you.)
- Make sure to check your personal information details on the screen. You to also change any contact details that are not correct. It is necessary to provide your correct e-mail address and your cellphone numbers. Registration process and your study materials can delay if you don’t provide accurate information details.
- Select from the modules on the drop-down list for which you wish to register. Make sure that you qualify for your selected modules. You have to meet
- all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1st = first semester; 2nd = second semester)
* The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- You are not supposed to exceed the given number of modules per semester or year, other than that, the result can delay in your registration being processed. Unisa reserves the right to eliminate modules based on the number of the credits that are been allowed per semester and in an accordance with the fees that has been paid. Be reminded of the maximum period of time you have to finish your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You will be able to make payment online using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay at a First National Bank branch. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.