Online Unisa Registration 2024-2025
Online Unisa Registration 2024-2025
Online UNISA registration is the process by which prospective and current students enrol in courses and programmes provided by the University of South Africa (UNISA) using an online system. UNISA has embraced the digital era and used technology to make the registration process more accessible, efficient, and user-friendly for students from all walks of life.
The online registration of Unisa for the 2024-2025 academic year has been released and published on Unisa website: www.unisa.ac.za, please visit and check for the University of South Africa (Unisa) registration opening and closing dates for 2024-2025. Those who wish to register should register online via the internet at https://registration.unisa.ac.za.
UNISA Online Registration Date 2024-2025
All prospective and current students are urged top keep not of registration date and to stay informed about when to register for their applied courses for the 2024-2025 academic year. Students must know the following dates;
- The registration dates for Unisa’s master’s and doctoral degrees are 9 January to 31 March.
- MCompt, MBA and MBL students must register by 3 February.
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July.
How to Register Online at Unisa 2024-2025
The online registration of Unisa is easy, quick and accurate. The reason is that you will always be prompted when you enter incorrect information details. This usually helps you to make sure that you include all the important details when you are submitting your registration form.
Below are steps to register online:
- Visit the Unisa registration website: https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Then, choose the qualification level and click “Go“.
- Make sure to enter student number in the block that has been provided and the other information details as required. (If you do not have a student number, you will need to apply online for admission in the next application period for 2023. This is where a student number will be generated and sent to you.)
- Make sure to check your personal information details on the screen. You to also change any contact details that are not correct. It is necessary to provide your correct e-mail address and your cellphone numbers. Registration process and your study materials can delay if you don’t provide accurate information details.
- Select from the modules on the drop-down list for which you wish to register. Make sure that you qualify for your selected modules. You have to meet
- all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1st = first semester; 2nd = second semester)
* The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- You are not supposed to exceed the given number of modules per semester or year, other than that, the result can delay in your registration being processed. Unisa reserves the right to eliminate modules based on the number of the credits that are been allowed per semester and in an accordance with the fees that has been paid. Be reminded of the maximum period of time you have to finish your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You will be able to make payment online using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay at a First National Bank branch. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Online UNISA registration has simplified the enrollment process, making it easier and more accessible for students to achieve their academic objectives. Visit Unisa’s Official Website.