Unisa My Registration Status
Unisa My Registration Status
How To Check Your Registration Status.
Normally, you can receive an answer a few days after the closing date of the application. But if you haven’t heard back from the University of South Africa (Unisa) yet, it may be time to take matters into your own hands. It’s not a complicated operation, but to make things even simpler, we’ve provided you with the connection below, which you can click to access;
- Go to Unisa’s official website at www.unisa.ac.za or Visit https:/registration.unissa.ac.za/ info/
- Log in to myUnisa sing your student number and password.
- Once logged in, navigate to the My Admin tab and click on “Check Registration Status” .
- The portal will display your current registration status, including updates on your application, acceptance, payment status, and registration completion.
UNISA Online Registration Process
Once your application has been properly processed and evaluated, your acceptance confirmation will be shown on the My Registration Status site.When you have completed all of the necessary criteria and paid your fees, your formal registration will be shown in the My Registration Status site. You are now officially enrolled in your selected programme and have access to course materials, lectures, and other resources. Follow the steps below to register online at Unisa;
- Visit the Unisa web registration page.
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go”.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You’ll need to apply online for admission.)
- Check your personal details on screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using the web credit card payment method.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use one of the Unisa payment methods listed on this page . Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
My Registration Status, a resource provided by Unisa, simplifies the registration process and encourages students to take charge of their academic path. You can stay informed, handle any concerns quickly, and guarantee a seamless transition into your selected programme if you maintain track of your application and enrollment progress.Visit the official website of Unisa for more information.