Unisa Web Registration 2024-2025
Unisa Web Registration 2024-2025
Unisa Web Registration is a web-based platform that allows new and returning students to enrol in courses, manage their academic experience, and access vital university services. It is an essential component of Unisa’s mission to delivering flexible and accessible education to students from many backgrounds and regions.
Your Online Student Record provides access to Web Registration. Before your registration appointment, you can pre-select and save the courses and sections you want to take. Once your registration appointment time arrives, it is also where you will register for your courses. Before you can use the web registration portal, you must have the following:
- Your Student number: You have to be a returning student or if you are a first-time student (at Unisa), you have successfully applied for admission.
- Your E-mail address: You must also have an email address. Free e-mail for life is provided by Unisa once you have been able to register with Unisa for 2024-2025. Take some time to Claim your UNISA Login if you have not claimed your Unisa Login.
Unisa Web Registration Dates 2024-2025
- The registration dates for Unisa’s master’s and doctoral degrees are 9 January to 31 March.
- MCompt, MBA and MBL students must register by 3 February.
- Registration for master’s and doctoral qualifications to be open from 9 January to 31 March 2023.
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July.
- Go to the website for Unisa registration: http:/registration.Unisa.ac.za
- Select the qualification level and then click “Go” to proceed.
- Enter your student number as needed in the block given and the other information. You will not be eligible to proceed if you do not have a student number.
- Check your on-screen personal details. Correct any missing or incorrect contact information. Providing your correct address and cellphone numbers is very important. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study materials and prevent the university from providing you with important information.
- From the drop-down list, you want to register with, click the modules. You have to
- Comply with all prerequisites and co-requisites for the module selected
- Enter the correct code for the module
- Choose the semester that is appropriate (1=first semester; 2=second semester)
- Indicate your study material in which language you want to obtain (English or Afrikaans)
- Do not exceed the approved number of modules per semester or year, as they will not process your registration.
- Calculate fees for you. To get a quote for the cost of your modules, use the fee quotation link on Unisa’s website (http:/www.unisa.ac.za/fee quote).
- Submit your REGISTRATION.
- Unisa will notify you if your study materials have been posted via E-mail, letter, or SMS. This message is going to show you a track and trace number for the parcel as well as the sending date.
- Please, before you continue with your application, make sure to have your estimated study fees
- Need a laptop? You can also be eligible to buy a laptop. Please, make sure to indicate your interest here.
UNISA Contact InfomationPlease can Unisa for any further information needed using the contact details below:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unisa Web Registration demonstrates the university’s dedication to adopting new technologies and making education more accessible to all students. The web registration system’s simplicity, speed, and adaptability make the enrollment process easier for thousands of students each year. Visit Unisa’s Official Website.