Register With Unisa 2024-2025
Register With Unisa 2024-2025
Registering with UNISA refers to the process of enrolling as a student at the University of South Africa (UNISA), Africa’s biggest open distance learning school. Once accepted, you must enrol for the modules (courses) that comprise your selected qualification. UNISA usually has two registration periods every academic year, allowing you to select the courses you want to study in each semester. Choose your modules carefully depending on your programme needs and personal interests.
UNISA Registration Date 2024-2025
UNISA usually has two registration periods every academic year, allowing you to select the courses you want to study in each semester. Choose your modules carefully depending on your programme needs and personal interests. Below are he registration dates for the 2024-025 academic year:
- The registration dates for Unisa’s master’s and doctoral degrees are 9 January to 31 March.
- MCompt, MBA and MBL students must register by 3 February.
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July.
Who Must Register 2024-2025?
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who have applied for a new qualification) can register only if they have received a placement offer from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Re-registering students must register for the 2024-2025 academic year during the relevant registration period.
How To Register At Unisa
To register online with Unisa, then follow the steps below to register:
Step 1; Go to the website for Unisa registration: http:/registration.Unisa.ac.za
*Step 2; Select the qualification level and then click “Go” to proceed.
Step 3; Enter your student number as needed in the block given and the other information. You will not be eligible to proceed if you do not have a student number.
Step 4; Check your on-screen personal details. Correct any missing or incorrect contact information. Providing your correct address and cellphone numbers is very important. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study materials and prevent the university from providing you with important information.
Step 5; From the drop-down list, you want to register with, click the modules. You have to
- Comply with all prerequisites and co-requisites for the module selected
- Enter the correct code for the module
- Choose the semester that is appropriate (1=first semester; 2=second semester)
- Indicate your study material in which language you want to obtain (English or Afrikaans)
Step 4; Do not exceed the approved number of modules per semester or year, as they will not process your registration.
Step 5; Calculate fees for you. To get a quote for the cost of your modules, use the fee quotation link on Unisa’s website (http:/www.unisa.ac.za/fee quote).
Step 7; Submit your REGISTRATION.
UNISA Contact Infomation
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with UNISA, you open the door to limitless options for personal and professional development. You can traverse the registration procedure with confidence if you follow the step-by-step approach described in this article. Visit Unisa’s Official Website for more details.