Register With Unisa
Register With Unisa; Who must register, When to Register, How to Register.
Who Must Register?
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who have applied for a new qualification) can register only if they have received a placement offer from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Re-registering students must register for the 2020 academic year during the relevant registration period.
When to Register?
Unisa will inform you that your application for the academic year 2021 was successful and that you have been accepted for the qualification and when to start your registration process.Applicants are to register online since the online registration process for Unisa is quick, easy and precise.
How To Register
To register online with Unisa, then follow the steps below to register:
Step 1; Go to the website for Unisa registration: http:/registration.unisa.ac.za
Step 2; Select the qualification level and then click “Go” to proceed.
Step 3; Enter your student number as needed in the block given and the other information. You will not be eligible to proceed if you do not have a student number.
Step 4; Check your on-screen personal details. Correct any missing or incorrect contact information. Providing your correct address and cellphone numbers is very important. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study materials and prevent the university from providing you with important information.
Step 5;From the drop-down list you want to register with, click the modules. You have to
- Comply with all prerequisites and co-requisites for the module selected
- Enter the correct code for the module
- Choose the semester that is appropriate (1=first semester; 2=second semester)
- Indicate your study material in which language you want to obtain (English or Afrikaans)
Step 4; Do not exceed the approved number of modules per semester or year, as they will not process your registration.
Step 5; Calculate fees for you. To get a quote for the cost of your modules, use the fee quotation link on Unisa’s website (http:/www.unisa.ac.za/feequote).
Step 7; Submit your REGISTRATION.