Apply To Unisa 2024-2025
Apply To Unisa 2024-2025
Are you interested in studying at UNISA? then this is the right time to apply. The online application portal has been open to all applications from all high school graduates and returning students who want to further their education. If you want to be part of the UNISA 20-24-2025 academic year group, Apply NOW.
All applications for admission for the 2024-2025 academic year must be done online on the official website of the university. To apply, visit the official website of the UNISA at www.unisa.ac.za, complete the online application form, upload supporting documents and make payment of application fee. Submit your completed application before the closing date.
UNISA Application Date 2024-2025
UNISA application date vary based on the period of application and the qualification of application. Applicants must take note of the following application dates for the 2024-2025 academic year:
Undergraduate Qualification; Application for admission to 2024-2025 will be open from 11 August to 14 October.
Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas; Application for admission to 2024-2025 will be open from 11 August to 14 October.
Master’s and Doctoral Degree; Applications for admission to 2024-2025 will be open from 8 September – 14 November 2024.
UNISA Application Fee 2024-2025
The online application fee of R125.00 is required for all online applications. There will be no processing of any application submitted without an application fee paid on time. Application fees paid are not refundable even if the applicant does not qualify for admission or cannot be offered a space due to the limited spaces available.
UNISA Application Requirements 2024-2025
All first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification must submit the required documents. The closing date for the various applications is due for uploading the following required documents:
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
NB: Before beginning the application process, please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device. You will have to re-apply during the next application period if your application for admission to study through Unisa is incomplete.
UNISA Application Online Procedure 2024-2025
Follow the steps below to apply online at UNISA for the 2024-2025 academic year:
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (eg semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- First-time applicants to Unisa will be required to complete the First-Year Experience MOOC (massive open online course) before being able to accept Unisa’s offer.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
UNISA Contact Infomation
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website for more details.