Study With Unisa
Study With Unisa
Studying at the University of South Africa (UNISA) ensures that all students receive high-quality instruction as well as useful courses and programmes that help them learn more and prepare for their future careers.
To study at Unisa, you must first apply for admission to the university. The following are the Unisa application requirements:
Date For Application
- Application for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2023 academic year will be available from 1 September to 30 November 2023
- Application for admission to honours degrees and postgraduates diplomas for the 2023 academic year will be open from 1 September to 15 December 2023.
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification at Unisa should apply for admission. To apply at Unisa, you need to check whether you qualify for admission to the qualification of your choice. Also, see to it that you have the necessary documents ready to upload during the application process. The following are the necessary documents;
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Also, you must pay an application fee of R115 when applying online. The application fee is not refundable even if you decide not to study with Unisa again or if you were not offered admission. You can only proceed to register when you have received a confirmation from Unisa that your application for admission has been accepted. Also, if you have not received any information from Unisa, you can track your application status once you have your student number. The following will guide you track your application status;
- Open the Unisa application tool on the Unisa corporate website.
- Click on status at the button on the page
- Enter your student number, surname, first name, your date of birth
- After filling in your details click on continue to proceed.
Once you complete your application and registration processes, then you can study with Unisa.
UNISA Contact Infomation
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website for more details.