Study With Unisa 2024-2025
Study With Unisa 2024-2025
Studying at the University of South Africa (UNISA) ensures that all students receive high-quality instruction as well as useful courses and programmes that help them learn more and prepare for their future careers. UNISA’s innovative approach to distant education and dedication to lifelong learning has made it a popular choice for people from a variety of backgrounds and regions. UNISA’s purpose is to provide accessible, affordable, and inclusive education to students who are unable to attend traditional brick-and-mortar institutions due to employment obligations, geographical limits, or personal situations.
To study at Unisa, you must first apply for admission to the university. The following are the Unisa application requirements:
UNISA Date For Application 2024-2025
UNISA application dates vary based on the period of application and the qualification of application. Below are the application dates for uUNISA 2024-2025 academic year;
- Application for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024-2025 academic year will be available from 11 August to 14 October.
- Application for admission to honours degrees and postgraduates diplomas for the 2024-2025academic year will be open from 11 August – 14 October.
- Applications for admissions to Master’s & doctoral qualifications will be open from 8 September – 14 November.
Necessary Documents For Applying To UNISA 2024-2025
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification at Unisa should apply for admission. To apply at Unisa, you need to check whether you qualify for admission to the qualification of your choice. Also, see to it that you have the necessary documents ready to upload during the application process. The following are the necessary documents;
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How To Apply Online At UNISA 2024-2025
UNISA online application procedure i simple and convenient allowing you to apply from the comfort pf your homes. The online application procedure must be done online on the official website of the university. To apply online at UNISA, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the official website of UNISA
- On the registration portal and click on ” Apply for Admission
- Click On “Apply Now”
- Complete the application form with the required information
- Upload certified copies of supporting documents
- Make payment of your non-refundable application fee of R125.00
- Crosscheck your application to ensure that your application is complete
READ: Online Application At UNISA 2024-2025
UNISA Application General Information 2024-2025
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (eg semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- First-time applicants to Unisa will be required to complete the First-Year Experience MOOC (massive open online course) before being able to accept Unisa’s offer.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
READ: My Unisa Application Online 2024-2025
UNISA Application Fee 2024-2025
Also, you must pay an application fee of R125 when applying online. The application fee is not refundable even if you decide not to study with Unisa again or if you were not offered admission. You can only proceed to register when you have received a confirmation from Unisa that your application for admission has been accepted. Also, if you have not received any information from Unisa, you can track your application status once you have your student number. The following will guide you track your application status;
- Open the Unisa application tool on the Unisa corporate website.
- Click on status at the button on the page
- Enter your student number, surname, first name, your date of birth
- After filling in your details click on continue to proceed.
Once you complete your application and registration processes, then you can study with Unisa. Study With Unisa 2024-2025
UNISA Contact Infomation
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website for more details.