Unisa How To Apply
Unisa How To Apply; Who can Apply, Application Dates, Application Fees as well as Application Requirements.
Who Can Apply?
Everyone wanting to commence a new qualification at Unisa should apply for admission.
Undergraduate Qualification: Application for admission to Undergraduate Qualification for 2021 will be open from 1 September to 30 November 2020.
Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas: Application for admission to Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas for 2021 will be open from 1 September to 15 December 2020.
Master’s and Doctoral Degree: Applications for admission to Master’s and Doctoral Degree for 2021 will be open from 15 September to 6 November 2020. Afterward, only qualifications with spaces available will remain open till the end of January 2021.
Application fees for online applications is R115 and hard copy application is R118. Pay your application fee when you receive your student number. The due date for the various qualifications is also the due date for paying application fee respectively. Fees paid are not refundable even if applicant decide not to study with Unisa or did not qualify for admission. Ensure you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
During the application process, you need to ensure that you qualify for admission and that you have the correct documentation ready to submit. Have the following supporting documents ready to upload during the application process:
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Meet the following before selecting your qualification:
- The Statutory and Admission requirement for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Minimum Academic Points Score( APS) for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Have a valid Email Address and a Cell phone number, and accept that Unisa will communicate to you during the application process through them.