Unisa How To Apply 2024-2025
Unisa How To Apply 2024-2025
Do you want to apply to UNISA and do not know how? Then, this is the right article for you. UNISA has released its application dates for the 2024-2025 academic year on it’s official website. Apply now and be part of the the students of the prestigious institution.
Prospective students must note that all applications for admissions at UNISA must be done on the official website of the university during the application period. The online application portal opens annually to receive applications from all interested students for the various qualifications offered at the school. to apply online at UNISA,Read further.
Unisa Application Date 2024-2025
- Undergraduate Qualification: 11 August to 14 October
- Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas: 11 August to 14 October
- Master’s and Doctoral Degree: 8 September – 14 November 2024
UNISA Application Requirements 2024-2025
During the application process, you need to ensure that you qualify for admission and that you have the correct documentation ready to submit. Have the following supporting documents ready to upload during the application process:
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Meet the following before selecting your qualification:
- The Statutory and Admission requirement for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Minimum Academic Points Score( APS) for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Have a valid Email Address and a Cell phone number, and accept that Unisa will communicate to you during the application process through them.
UNISA Online Application Procedure 2024-2025
The UNISA online application process is straightforward and easy, allowing you to apply from the comfort of your own home. The online application process must be completed on the university’s official website. Follow the procedures below to apply online at UNISA:
- Log in to UNISA’s official website.
- Click “Apply for Admission” on the registration portal.
- Click the “Apply Now” button.
Fill out the application form with the necessary information.
- Certified copies of supporting papers should be uploaded.
- Make an R125.00 non-refundable application fee payment.
- Cross-check your application to confirm that it is complete.
- Submit your application before the closing date
UNISA Contact Infomation
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website for more details.