Apply With Unisa
Apply With Unisa
Applications for undergraduate qualifications (upper certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, and degrees) at Unisa are now available for the 2023 academic year.
Apply With Unisa; When to apply, Application fee, Who can apply, What you need to apply as well as How to apply?
When to Apply
Unisa’s application for admission to (Undergraduate qualification) for the 2023 academic year will be open from 1 September to 30 November 2023.
Who can Apply?
Everyone interested in beginning a new qualification must apply for entry. This comprises the following set of people:
- First-time Unisa applicants
- Students at Unisa switching to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered space or were offered space and they accepted the offer but did not register.
- Students who have completed a higher certificate or any other program and wish to pursue further undergraduate studies
Pay the application fee after you have received your student number. The online application fee is R115 and R185 for hard copy applications. Fees paid are not refundable even if the applicant decides not to study with Unisa again or does not qualify for admission to Unisa or because of limited spaces available applicants were not offered a room. Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices.
What You Need to Apply With Unisa
During the application process, you need to verify that you qualify for admission and that you have the correct documentation ready to submit. The following are the supporting documents:
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How To Apply
Unisa’s application for admission is online. To apply open Unisa online application and follow the instruction provided on the following to apply. Also, ensure your application is complete. If your Unisa study admission application is incomplete, you will have to reapply during the next application period.
UNISA Contact Infomation
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website for more details.