MBA With Unisa
MBA With Unisa
MBA With Unisa- Master of Business Administration
The 2023 intake applications are open from 15 September to 15 December 2023. An MBA is considered a ticket to the C-suite by many people. You will be hard-pressed, after all, to find a CEO that doesn’t have one. More than anything, an MBA is designed to convert a manager into a holistic leader capable of effectively leading an organization and its people. The MBA offers you access to a DBL to pursue your studies, ensuring you meet the DBL’s admission requirements.
Admission Requirements and Required Documents
- A Bachelor’s Honours Degree or a Postgraduate Diploma, with a minimum of 120 credits or a Bachelor’s Degree with 480 credits, Please include a copy of your transcript, indicating the symbol or percentage earned for each module and also indicating whether you have completed the qualification or not.
- Original documentary evidence of managerial/professional work experience of at least three years. This may include a letter from your employer on an official letterhead showing your service period. Alternatively, a service certificate may be provided. Applicants running their own business should provide their auditor, accountant, solicitor, or partner with a statement.
- A recent Curriculum Vitae.
- Provide a valid copy of your identity card or passport. Driver’s license copies will NOT be accepted.
- As part of the selection process, applicants will be asked to write an admission test after the application is successful.
The once-off, the non-refundable application fee is R115. The application fee may be paid using the following options:
- myUnisa online payment platform: https://bit.ly/3jsw5xA
- Via an electronic fund transfer (EFT).
- A valid credit card.
- A cash deposit at your nearest bank.
Acceptance / Registration fees
- MBA 1 R 68 861.00
- MBA 2 R 25 039.00
On or before registration, the acceptance/registration fee is payable. Registration will only be processed until the full registration fee has been settled or valid purchase order has been issued.
Who can sign up?
- Applicants may register only after receiving confirmation from Unisa that their admission application has been accepted. Please check your myLife e-mails for confirmation if you are a returning student. Unisa will send confirmation to the e-mail address supplied during the application process.
- Students who are re-registering (who made adequate progress during the current academic year) or who have formally delayed their studies must register online during the allowed registration period for 2023. Students who have not made adequate progress may be denied the opportunity to re-register.
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.