Unisa MBA Application
Unisa MBA Application
The Unisa Graduate School of Business Leadership in South Africa’s the only business school that offers both a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Master of Business Leadership (MBL) (SBL). Unisa’s School of Business Leadership aspires to be the top African business school of choice, offering globally well-known leadership and management education.
MBA Admission Requirements
- Keep a three-year, 360-credit Bachelor’s or National Higher Diploma or Advanced Diploma and an acceptable Bachelor Honours Degree or Postgraduate Diploma or a 480-credit Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 96 credits at level 8.
- Be fluent in the English language and may require a language proficiency test.
- Have had relevant administrative, technical or professional experience for at least three years to ensure that they will benefit from the program and make a significant contribution to discussions, assignments, and study schools, where necessary.
- Submit an abbreviated Curriculum Vitae
- Applicants meeting the minimum acceptance requirements may be eligible to take part in the final selection process for the GSBL Admissions Exam.
Time limits for this degree
All master’s and doctoral qualifications are structured over a specific period. The study programme must be completed within three years by a student registered for a 180-credit structured coursework master’s degree. A student may make an application to the Registrar for one additional year of study. The Registrar shall meet the Executive Dean of the College where the student is enrolled.
Student fees and funding your studies
Application fee; Once you have obtained your Unisa student number, pay the R115,00 online application fee.
Fees for Students; At the time of registration, the fee details for the 2021 academic year will be available. Click here for student funding.
Apply For a Student Number and Apply for Admission
Applications for admission to a master’s degree and doctoral degree will be open between 15 September and 6 November 2020. Thereafter, until the end of January 2021, only those qualifications with available spaces will remain open.
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.