Registration With Unisa 2024-2025
Registration With Unisa 2024-2025
Unisa will evaluate your application based on the academic entrance standards for your chosen qualification and your undergraduate final grade. Applications must go through a rigorous selection and approval procedure that might take up to three months.Before beginning the registration process with UNISA, it is important to undertake extensive research and select the course that best fits your academic and career objectives. UNISA provides a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
Explore the numerous colleges, programmes, and modules offered on UNISA’s official website to find the perfect fit for your educational goals.After you’ve decided on a course, thoroughly research the entrance requirements for that programme. Requirement for each course may vary, but may include educational qualifications, language proficieny, and prior professional experience. To avoid delays or issues, make sure you complete all of the requirements before beginning the registration process.
UNISA Registration Date 2024-2025
- UNISA first semester registration dates for Unisa’s master’s and doctoral degrees are 9 January to 31 March and thge registration date for MCompt, MBA and MBL students must register by 3 February.
- UNISA Second semester registration date for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only) and registration for MBA and MBL qualifications open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only.
- Unisa second semester registration date for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July.
Who Can Register At UNISA 2024-2025?
The following can register with Unisa for the 2024-2025 academic year;
- Fresh Applicants can upon receiving and accepting the placement offer from the University online.
- Continuous students can register for the 2024-2025 academic year during the specified registration period once they have received their registration details from the University.
- Apply online for the alternative qualification, Should you wish to change to an alternative program.
How To Register Online At UNISA 2024-2025
Follow the steps below to register online at UNISA for the 2024-2025 academic year;
- login to myUnisa
- Choose the myAdmin link
- Click on Student Admin and then
- Click on Register
- Visit the Unisa web registration page, click here to open the page.
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go”.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You’ll need to apply online for admission.)
- Check your personal details on screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using the web credit card payment method.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use one of the Unisa payment methods listed on this page. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
Visit www.unisa.ac.za/register for registration information.
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.