Registration To Unisa 2024-2025
Registration To Unisa 2024-2025
After submitting your application, the UNISA admissions office will review your documents and qualifications. When given admission, you would have to register for your selected courses and modules for the 2024-2025 academic year.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) registration is basically online. The online registration at UNISA is very quick, simple, and accurate. The online registration helps you to make sure that you submit all the important information accurately by prompting you when those details are incorrect.
Registration Date At UNISA 2024-2025
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTech & postgraduate certificates), honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: UNISA Registration:
- The registration dates for Unisa’s master’s and doctoral degrees are 9 January to 31 March.
- MCompt, MBA and MBL students must register by 3 February.
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July.
NB: All those applicants, i.e.new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification can only register if they have received an offer of placement from the University of South Africa, Unisa, and have been able to accept the offer online. Unisa has the right to stop or discontinue your registration process and/or to cancel your registration if you were incorrectly admitted to a qualification. Also, re-registering students have to register for the 2024-2025 academic year during the right registration period.
READ: mylife unisa login
How To Register Online At UNISA 2024-2025
Follow the steps below to complete the online registration successfully.
- Visit the Unisa registration website: https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- And choose the qualification level and then click “Go”.
- Please, enter in the block provided your student number and the other details as needed. If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You will then have to apply online for admission during the next application period. In that process, a student number will be given and communicated to you
- You must check your personal details on the screen. You can make changes to any contact details that are missing or not correct.
- After that, you click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you wish to register. Make sure you meet all the qualification requirements for your chosen modules. Registration To Unisa 2023-2024
Click to REGISTER ONLINE
Visit www.unisa.ac.za/register for registration information.
READ: mylife login
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.