Unisa Graduation 2024-2025
Unisa Graduation 2024-2025
Graduation is the climax of years of hard work, commitment, and perseverance in the life of any student. This day marks the conclusion of thousands of students’ academic careers at the University of South Africa (Unisa).The Unisa graduation ceremony is filled with pride and enthusiasm for both the graduates and their families. It represents success, endurance, and personal progress. Unisa graduation ceremonies are typically held online or in regional centres, as opposed to traditional institutions, when students congregate in a physical site.
UNISA Graduation Date 2024-2025
Autumn graduation ceremonies for 2024 will take place from March 22 through June 8, 2024, and will be hosted in seven regions: Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, East London, Mbombela, Polokwane, and Bloemfontein are among the cities represented.
Who should attend the graduation ceremony?
A graduation ceremony is held for students who have completed a degree, a three-year diploma or a postgraduate diploma. All students who have completed a degree, a three-year diploma or a postgraduate diploma can attend the graduation. However, There will be no invitation to attend a graduation ceremony for students who have completed a postgraduate degree or an undergraduate (one or two-year) diploma or certificate.
UNISA Important Information For Graduands
Please follow these very important instructions when it is your turn to be awarded your degree:
- When signalled by an official, the graduand whose name appears first in the programme should rise, and with the seating card in the right hand, ascend the stage from the right (as seen from the audience).
- Hand your card to the college representative, who will read out your name. The college representative will then return the card to you.
- You then walk towards and kneel with your right knee on the kneeling bench while the Chancellor/Vice-Chancellor confers your degree.
- Approach the Registrar, standing to the Chancellor’s/Vice-Chancellor’s right (left as seen from the audience), stop in front of the Registrar and turn your back to face the audience.
- A photograph will be taken at that moment. Please stand upright and look directly at the camera.
- Leave the stage on the left (as seen from the audience). Your certificate will be handed to you by an official.
- A head and shoulder photograph will be taken of you as you return to your seat.
The UNISA Graduation Ceremony 2024-2025
On arrival, present yourself by showing your official identification card, passport, birth certificate or South African driver’s license at the registration desk in the foyer and verify your identity. You will receive a seat with your name, qualification, seat number together with your guest tickets.
- You may be refused admission to the venue if you cannot show any proof of identification.
- Graduands, diplomands and guests must be seated 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony.
- Late arrivals or guests without tickets will not be admitted into the graduation hall.
- Guest seats are not reserved.
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Graduation at Unisa is more than simply a formal event; it is the culmination of a transforming journey that empowers minds and transforms lives. As Africa’s leading distance-learning university, Unisa has helped countless people accomplish their academic goals, regardless of their circumstances. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.