Unisa My Application
Unisa My Application
Unisa My Application is the university’s online application platform that is aimed to make the application process easier for potential students. Aspiring students may easily and quickly apply for admission to their selected courses using this user-friendly method. The portal is open to both domestic and foreign candidates, making it a one-stop shop for everyone interested in studying at Unisa.
To apply online at Unisa, complete the application form , upload supporting documents, make payment of application fee and submit before the closing date. Applicants must ensure that they meet the admission requirements of the university before attempting to apply for the 2024 academic year.
When To Apply At Unisa 2024
The following are the application dates fopr the various qualification at Unisa for the 2024 academic year;
- Undergraduate Qualification; Application for admission to Unisa undergraduate will be open from 11 August to 14 October.
- Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas: Application for admission to Unisa Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas will be open from 11 August to 14 October.
- Master’s and Doctoral Qualification: Application for admission to Unisa Master’s and Doctoral Qualification will be open from 8 September – 14 November.
What Do You Need To Apply At Unisa
Firstly, you need to check whether you are qualify for admission and that you have the following required/needed document ready during the application process:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaan
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file. Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from Unisa because fees are not refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available.
Make sure you complete your application or else you will have to re-apply next application period.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Applying to the University of South Africa through Unisa My is a key step towards achieving your academic and career objectives. Unisa offers a wonderful option for students seeking quality education through distance learning, with a user-friendly online platform and a vast selection of programmes to choose from. Visit the official website of Unisa for more information.