Unisa Apply 2024-2025
Unisa Apply 2024-2025
UNISA is exicited to announce to you all that applications for admissions to Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Master’s & doctoral qualifications and Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas are open NOW for the 2024-2025 academic year. Prospective students must ensure that they meet the admission requirements before attempting to apply for a space at the institution.
Applications to UNISA must be done online online official website of UNISA using the online application form. Unisa online application can be done from the comfort of your homes provided your meet the admission requirements. Download and complete the application form to Apply for the 2024-2025 academic year. Apply NOW as applications for admission is ongoing.
UNISA Application Date 2024-2025
The application portal for Master’s and doctoral qualifications opens in September and closes in November, with some exceptions, and applications for admission to Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, and degrees) open from August to October, as well as Honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas.
UNISA Application Fee 2024-2025
A non-refundable application fee of R25.00 is required of all applicants for the various qualifications. The application fee is required once you’ve received a student number from Unisa.
The application fee is due on the last day of the application period. Any application that is not accompanied by a timely payment of the application fee will be rejected. Please keep a copy of your payment evidence on file.
READ: Unisa Fees
Documents Required To Apply At UNISA 2024-2025
Prospective students starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents. Below are the documents required for application:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans.
UNISA Online Application Procedure 2024-2025
UNISA application for admission must be done online on the official website of the institution. To apply online at UNISA of 2024-2025 follow the steps outlined below;
- Go to the official website of UNISA
- On the registration portal and click on ” Apply for Admission
- Click On “Apply Now”
- Complete the application form with the required information
- Upload certified copies of supporting documents
- Make payment of your non-refundable application fee of R125.00
- Crosscheck your application to ensure that your application is complete.
- Submit your completed application before the closing date.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
You may confidently manage the application process and take the first step towards reaching your academic and career goals by following the step-by-step guidance on Unisa Apply. Visit the official website for UNISA for more information.