Unisa Portal; To login in into myUnisa portal, you must have you Unisa logins. If you don’t have your logins( your username and password) then claim your logins from Unisa before.
Claim Unisa Logins
To claim your Unisa login details, please follow the following steps carefully:
Step 1; Go to the homepage of myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal)
Step; Click on the “Claim Unisa login” link.
Step 3; Enter your student number. In case you have forgotten your student number, please follow the steps below to recover or retrieve it:
- Click on “Forgotten Student Number?” in the left navigation bar on the homepage of myUnisa.
- Enter the require details to search for your student number. Read through the instructions provided in order not to make mistakes but retrieve student number successfully.
Moreover, if you don’t have a student number, apply for one online using the following steps:
- Apply online for a student number.
- Pay an application fee of R115. Unisa does not accept cheques. Deposit fee into the Unisa account at First National Bank.
- You will receive a notification via SMS and Email that your application for a student number is successful.
Step 4: Enter your personal information. Enter your personal details and remember to enter either an ID number or a passport number, not both. Also, the details you enter will be compared to your biographical information in Unisa Student Student.
Step 5: Read the guidelines.Each statement has a check box next to it for you to click to acknowledge that you have read it.
Step 6; Your Unisa Password. Your initial Unisa password for both myUnisa and myLife E-mail account will appear on the screen. Also, the inital Unisa password will be sent to you through your cellphone number on records. Unisa provides you will only one password which is case sensitive and your are to enter it exactly as provided.
Step 7; Now login to myUnisa portal with the given logins.
Don’t share your Unisa logins with anyone.