Payment To Unisa
Payment To Unisa; Fees as well as Payment Methods and Details
Student fees are classify into the following;
- Application fee; Application fee for online admission to Unisa is R115 while manual applications fee is R185.
- Tuition fees; Pay 50% of total tuition during registration.
- Additional fees for students outside of SA and outside of Africa.
- Miscellaneous fees
Payment Methods and Details
Unisa provides a variety of different payment methods for the convenience of their clients. The following information shows the various ways to pay fees, payment methods as well as refunds plus other information.
- Debit cards; Payments using debit card are accepted if payment is made at any Unisa Regional office.
- Credit cards; Credit cards are limited to Visa and Mastercard only. Payment made with credit cards are accepted if payment is made at Unisa in Sunnyside/Florida or any of the regional office.
- Bank deposit; Cash as well direct bank deposits can be made at any First National Bank branch in South Africa. Use the student number you receive from Unisa and the application fee reference number, that is STUDENT NUMBER: 5370810030.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT); Unisa banks with the First National Bank, and ensure that you complete the reference field correctly.
- Online Payment; Web payment link for Unisa: http:/www.unisa.ac.za / feepayment (a secure website). Note, please: It is also now possible to pay library fines and accounts via web payment link.
For refunds, make a request in writing form and sign. Download the refund form PDF to request for a refund. No refunds for credit balances less than R1oo. No refund for application fee but for credit balances exceeding the total study fees paid by sponsors or bursaries.
Payments by Bulk payments, Sponsors, Bursaries, Donors & International Students to Unisa
Bank Name: First National Bank Account Name: Unisa Income Account Account Number: 627 9962 5200 Account Type: Cheque Branch Code: 250645 Swift Code: FIRNZAJI
Also, before making a bulk payment, kindly get the payment advice form and complete it.