LLB With Unisa
LLB With Unisa
Bachelor of Laws(LLB) With Unisa; Admission requirements, Student fees and funding your studies, Application for admission as well as Registration.
Your admission to Unisa depends on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your selected qualification. To apply for LLB with Unisa, have either of the following:
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) (Degree endorsement) in the language of teaching and learning with at least 50%.
- A Senior Certificate (SC) with matriculation exemption or qualify for the exemption from the Matriculation Board with at least a D symbol on HG or a C symbol on SG in the language of teaching and learning.
- A Diploma.
- A Higher Certificate.
Applicants who do not meet the standards set out above should consider applying for a diploma or higher certificate for which they comply with the legislative requirements.
Students Fees and Funding Your Studies
Application Fee; Pay the application fee unless you have your student number received.
- R115 for applications online
- R185 for hard copy applications
Visit here to find out more about Unisa’s student fees, and the bursaries and loans for Unisa students.
Apply for Admission
Applications for admission to Unisa’s undergraduate qualifications will be available from 1 September to 30 November 2020. However, Unisa may open applications for qualifications when there is space available. All admission applications must be submitted online. Everyone wanting to start a new LLB qualification at Unisa should apply for admission.
Unisa will send the required details about registration dates and the registration process to all successful applicants who have confirmed their acceptance of Unisa’s offer.
For this qualification, the curriculum information will be available closer to the registration phase.
UNISA Contact Infomation
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website for more details.