Unisa Online Payment
Unisa Online Payment
The Unisa Online Payment system gives students a safe and simple way to conduct their financial transactions. Learners may get all relevant information about their fees, including the amount owing, payment dates, and numerous payment alternatives, by login into their student portal.
The system offers a variety of payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, and electronic funds transfer (EFT), giving students the freedom to select the best choice for them. Unisa does not accept cash or cheques. All payment are to be made online through diverse methods or ways for the convenience of their students. Student fees are broken down into the following
- Application fee
- Tuition fees; 50% of total tuition must be paid on registration.
- Additional fees for students outside of SA and outside of Africa
- Miscellaneous fees
READ: Unisa Fees
Unisa Payment Methods and Banking Details
UNISA offer a range of payment options for your convenience. Please ensure that the reference field is appropriately filled out in the event of electronic transfers. At any Unisa office, cash or checks will not be accepted. However, cash can be deposited into the university’s bank account at any First National Bank location. The following details ways to pay, payment channels as well as other information.
- Bank deposit; Cash as well direct bank deposits can be made at any First National Bank branch in South Africa. Cheques are not accepted. Use the student number you receive from Unisa and the application fee reference number, that is STUDENT NUMBER: 5370810030.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT); Unisa banks with the First National Bank, and ensure that you complete the reference field correctly.
NB: Web payment link for Unisa: http:/www.unisa.ac.za / feepayment (a secure website). Note, please: It is also now possible to pay library fines and accounts via web payment link. These are real-time transactions. Payment of fees can also be online through myUnisa online payment platform.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Unisa Online Payment system is a significant step forward towards a more accessible, efficient, and student-centered education ecosystem. UNISA has strengthened its status as a pioneering university devoted to offering excellent education to learners globally by embracing digital innovation. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.