Unisa Online Payment
Unisa Online Payment| Unisa does not accept cash or cheques. All payment are to be made online through diverse methods or ways for the convenience of their students. Student fees are broken down into the following
- Application fee
- Tuition fees; 50% of total tuition must be paid on registration.
- Additional fees for students outside of SA and outside of Africa
- Miscellaneous fees
Application fees formal programmes
- Online applications R 115
- Manual applications R 185
This fee is non-refundable even if you choose not to study at Unisa, do not qualify for admission to any Unisa or Unisa cannot offer you a space due to limited spaces available. The due date for the application fee shall be the closing date for the duration of application. There will be no processing of any application submitted without an application fee. Please ensure a copy of your proof of payment is kept. The application fee applies only to students who do NOT have a formal student number for Unisa.
Payment Methods and Banking Details
Unisa provides variety of diverse payment methods for your convenience. The following details ways to pay, payment channels as well as other information.
- Bank deposit; Cash as well direct bank deposits can be made at any First National Bank branch in South Africa. Cheques are not accepted. Use the student number you receive from Unisa and the application fee reference number, that is STUDENT NUMBER: 5370810030.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT); Unisa banks with the First National Bank, and ensure that you complete the reference field correctly.
Web payment link for Unisa: http:/www.unisa.ac.za / feepayment (a secure website). Note, please: It is also now possible to pay library fines and accounts via web payment link. These are real-time transactions. Payment of fees can also be online through myUnisa online payment platform.