Unisa Registration Form
Unisa Registration Form
The registration process starts:
Undergraduate & honours qualifications
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online. Unisa reserves the right to not process and/or to cancel your registration if it is found that you were incorrectly admitted to a qualification.
- Re-registering students must register for the 2023 academic year during the relevant registration period.
- The university provides all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. It is your responsibility to activate your myLife e-mail account as soon as your registration has been finalized. Your myLife e-mail account will be the only e-mail account recognized by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university and will remain the official primary e-mail address on record at Unisa.
Successful applicants and re-registering students must register to study through Unisa in 2023.
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Re-registering students can register for the 2022 academic year during the relevant registration period once they have received their registration details from Unisa.
- Should you wish to change to an alternative qualification, please apply online for the alternative qualification during the prescribed application period.
- If you would like to cancel your registration or any part thereof, please take note of Unisa’s cancellation dates.
Make sure you’re ready to finish and submit your registration:
They have documented the maximum amount of time I have to finish my qualification.
The study fees, which include miscellaneous fees, additional study material fees, and the cost of my prescribed books, have been computed.
They have completed the Student Rules at Unisa.
- Step 1: Find your qualification & choose your modules
- Step 2: Calculate your study & other fees
- Step 3: Complete & submit your registration
- Step 4: Pay your study fees
- Step 5: After registration
UNISA Contact Infomation
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website for more details.