Unisa 2023 Registration
Unisa 2023 Registration
Undergraduate registration, Honours degrees and Postgraduate Diploma as well as Master’s and Doctoral degree registration.
Who Can Apply?
- New applicants (first-time applicants) and Unisa students who have applied for a new qualification.
Re-registering students (making adequate progress during the current academic year) and students who have officially postponed their studies.
When To Apply?
During the relevant registration period, all re-registering students must register for the 2023 academic year once they have received their registration details from Unisa. First-time applicants and Unisa students applying for a new qualification must register once they receive a placement offer from Unisa and have successfully accepted the offer online.
Note that Unisa reserves the right not to process and/or terminate your application if you have been found to have been admitted to a qualification incorrectly.
Choices for registration
The online registration process for Unisa is quick, easy, and precise. This is why this choice is recommended. If information is missing or wrong, you will be alerted when you register online, assisting you to ensure that when submitting your registration form, you will provide all the required information.
Steps To Register
Step 1; Go to the Unisa registration website: http://registration.unisa.ac.za
Step 2; Choose the qualification level and then click “Go”.
Step 3; Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required.
Step 4; Check your personal details on the screen then change any contact details that are missing or incorrect to prevent delay in your registration.
Step 5; Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year because your registration will not be processed if you exceed. You must
- Meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- Enter the correct module code
- Select the correct semester, that is, 1 = first semester and 2 = second semester
- Indicate in which language you want to receive your study material, either English or Afrikaans
Step 6; Calculate your fees
Step 7; Submit your registration
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Unisa online application 2023 undergraduate