Unisa Registrations 2021-2022
Unisa Registrations 2021-2022
UNISA Registration Dates for Undergraduate qualifications in 2021 for higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTechs & postgraduate certificates and honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas programmes open and close on the following dates:
- All semester and year modules: 5 January – 12 March 2021
- Master’s and doctoral: 5 January – 31 March 2021
If you want to add additional modules, you have to login to myUnisa and choose the myAdmin link, then you click on “Student Admin” and then on “Register Additional Modules”.Unisa Registrations 2021-2022
How to Register, Complete and Submit UNISA Registration Online for 2021 Academic year
In 2021, successful candidates and re-registered students should register with UNISA to study. Students who wish to register again can register for the 2021 academic year during the prescribed registration time that has been given by UNISA if they have received their registration information from the UNIVERSITY.
Unisa will give the requisite details on the dates of registration and the registration process to all eligible applicants who have confirmed their acceptance of Unisa ‘s offer.Visit www.unisa.ac.za...Follow the steps below to register online
- Visit UNISA registration website: https://registration.unisa.ac.za to register.
- Then press “Go” after selecting your certification degree.
- Fill in the blanks with your student number and any other information needed. (You will not be able to continue if you do not have a student number.) To be considered for admission, you should submit an online application. A student number will be created and sent to you during this process.)
- On the screen, double-check your personal information. Replace any missing or incorrect contact information. It’s critical that you provide the correct address and phone number. Incorrect information can cause delays in receiving your study materials and prevent you from receiving important university information.
- Select the modules you want to register for from the drop-down list. Make sure you meet all of the qualification requirements for the modules you’ve chosen.
- Do not take more than the required number of modules per semester or year, as this may cause a delay in processing your registration. Unisa has the right to remove modules based on the maximum number of credits per semester and the fees paid. Please keep in mind the maximum time limit for completing your qualification.
- Calculate your fees as follows: To get a quote for the cost of your modules, go to the Unisa website and click on the fee quotation link (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote).
- Finally, Submit your Registration online
Unisa registration Process is easy and simple kindly take your time to read through everything we have written on this page and register on their school official website. Unisa Registrations 2021-2022
Below are useful articles we have written that will aid you with your registration.