Registration.Unisa.ac.za is the online registration connection of the University of South Africa (UNISA), one of Africa’s largest and best-known universities.Registration.Unisa.ac.za is an important platform for students to enrol in courses, manage their academic journey, and access numerous administrative services relevant to their studies.
UNISA registration portal is open to all students that have been accepted to begin their studies at the university. UNISA registration must be done on the official website of the university for the upcoming academic year.
READ: Unisa Registration Closing Date 2024-2025
Unisa Registration Date 2024-2025:
Postgraduate diplomas, honours degrees, and undergraduate qualifications:
- Registration will begin on 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
Doctorate and master’s qualifications:
- Registration will begin on 9 January to 31 March, for the academic year 2024.
UNISA’s Short Learning Programmes (SLPs):
- From 22 May to 14 July, UNISA will accept registrations for its Short Learning Programmes (SLPs). Individuals or organizations can use SLPs to satisfy “just in time” and “just enough” learning demands. The Centre for Lifelong Learning at UNISA offers SLPs (UCL). Each programme includes both programme content and contact information. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Registration.Unisa.ac.za Procedure 2024
The steps below outlines the procedure involved in regitering for courses and modules for the 2024-2025 academic year;
- Visit the Unisa web registration page
- Enter your student number
- Check your personal details
- Find your qualification & choose your modules
- Calculate your study & other fees
- Complete & submit your registration
- Pay your study fees
- Begin your studies
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can visit Registration.Unisa.ac.za to sign up for courses in a given academic semester or year. Typically, the platform gives information about available courses, such as course codes, descriptions, and requirements. Visit Unisa’s Official Website for more information.