Unisa Durban; Durban Regional Hub as well as Durban Regional Service Centre
Durban is located in the KwaZulu Natal Province which is located on the east coast of South Africa. The KwaZulu-Natal Area offers a menu of student support facilities to a collective student population of around 19,500. The Durban Regional Hub is the only Regional Hun in the KwaZulu Natal Province.
Durban Regional Hub and Durban Regional Service Centre
Unisa Regional Services and Regional Hubs and Regional Centres are available to here students and clients in their studies and services. Visit the Unisa Durban Regional Hub and Regional Service centre for the following;
- Connect with Unisa
- Get advice
- Meet other students
- Have conversations with counsellors
- Use our Academic Literacies Services
- Use a computer. But there are limited number of computers available at the regional hubs and centres.
Durban Regional Hub
Durban Regional Service Centre
- Counselling: We do face-to-face counseling, telephone counselling, and e-counselling in this unit.
- Library: Library Services’ purpose is to provide information tools to clients that would support them in their studies or research.
- Tutorial Services: The purpose of Tutorial Services is to provide mainstream modules with face-to-face tutorial services.
- Technology Support: The purpose of the Technology Support Service is to incorporate teaching and learning technologies in order to improve the learning experience of students. Students are provided the following services: access to and use of computer laboratories; video conference facilities; computer literacy/skills training; activation of myUnisa and myLife e-mail accounts; use of myUnisa tools; support related to online modules.
Academic literacy: Reading and Writing and Quantitative Literacy are split into academic literacy programs.