Unisa Durban 2024-2025
Unisa Durban 2024-2025
Durban is located in the KwaZulu Natal Province which is located on the east coast of South Africa. The KwaZulu-Natal Area offers a menu of student support facilities to a collective student population of around 19,500. The Durban Regional Hub is the only Regional Hun in the KwaZulu Natal Province.
Unisa Durban is a distinguished institution with a long history of making substantial contributions to higher education and research. It is located in the dynamic city of Durban, South Africa, and provides a comprehensive range of academic programmes to students with various interests and objectives.
UNISA Durban Regional Hub And Durban Regional Service Centre
The UNISA Durban Regional Hub is an indicator of educational excellence in the South African province of KwaZulu-Natal. The Durban Regional Hub, as a vital extension of the renowned University of South Africa (UNISA), continues to empower students by offering access to quality education, flexible learning alternatives, and a varied selection of programmes.
Unisa Regional Services and Regional Hubs and Regional Centres are available to here students and clients in their studies and services. Visit the Unisa Durban Regional Hub and Regional Service centre for the following;
- Connect with Unisa
- Get advice
- Meet other students
- Have conversations with counsellors
- Use our Academic Literacies Services
- Use a computer. But there are limited number of computers available at the regional hubs and centres.
UNISA Durban Service Offerings
- Counselling: We do face-to-face counseling, telephone counselling, and e-counselling in this unit.
- Library: Library Services’ purpose is to provide information tools to clients that would support them in their studies or research.
- Tutorial Services: The purpose of Tutorial Services is to provide mainstream modules with face-to-face tutorial services.
- Technology Support: The purpose of the Technology Support Service is to incorporate teaching and learning technologies in order to improve the learning experience of students. Students are provided the following services: access to and use of computer laboratories; video conference facilities; computer literacy/skills training; activation of myUnisa and myLife e-mail accounts; use of myUnisa tools; support related to online modules.
Academic literacy: Reading and Writing and Quantitative Literacy are split into academic literacy programs.
Contact unisa Durban Regional Hub
Durban Regional Service Centre
The UNISA Durban Regional Hub acts as a catalyst for educational reform in KwaZulu-Natal, increasing access to and inclusion of higher education. The regional centre continues to inspire students to realise their potential and construct a brighter future via specialised learning opportunities, diversified programmes, devoted staff, supportive services, and engaging campus life.Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.