Unisa Bloemfontein Regional Service Centre
Distance learning allows you to study in your own space and time, but that doesn’t mean that you’re on your own. In order to cater to its diverse student population, Unisa offers different facilities and services. All of our lecturers, e-tutors, mentors and the Unisa Library play a role in making your qualification a fact, as do the different service providers that you will meet along the way. Unisa Reginoal centre offers various services to provide students with information on their qualification as well as assist them to access their study materials.
In its studies and programs, Unisa Bloemfontein Regional Service Centre is open to students and clients at the Midlands. Visit the Unisa Bloemfontein Regional Service Centre for the following purposes;
- Communicate to Unisa
- Get advice for yourself
- Meet other learners
- Have talks with counselors
- Using our Programs for Academic Literacy
- Using a computer. But the number of computers available at regional hubs and centres is limited.
- Information and enquiry service: We include information on the various program offerings available at the institution to prospective students. This service also extends to current students who may make inquiries about tests, graduations and study-related issues.
- Counselling services: The Counseling Unit offers career advice, academic support, personal counselling and career growth assistance.
- Technology support: The unit’s core business is to combine technology with teaching and learning, to increase the learning experience of students.
- Academic literacy: The facilities provided by this unit are split into reading and writing and quantitative literacy. As first language and additional language speakers of English, the reading and writing aspect allows students to sharpen their skills through both generic and discipline-specific writing.
Contact the Bloemfontein Regional Service Centre through telephone and email using the following contact details:
Bloemfontein Regional Service Centre
Tel: 051 411 0440
Regional Service Centre Manager: Dr Stanley Nhlapo
Supervisor, Student Administration: Mr Sampi Morapedi
Operating hours; Normal hours 07:45 –16:00