Unisa Contact 2024-2025
Unisa Contact 2024-2025
The University of South Africa (Unisa), a well-known distance learning school, provides a communication and support system known as Unisa Contact. Because Unisa’s remote learning strategy allows students to study from the comfort of their own homes or any other place of their choosing, effective communication channels are essential for connecting students to excellent education and assistance.
- If you send an e-mail directly to an e-mail address of Unisa, enter your student number in the subject line to allow the correct routing to the consultant for processing.
- Please carefully review the list and only send an enquiry to one e-mail address. This ensures that there is no uncertainty as to who has to reply, therefore avoiding unnecessary delays in answering the email.
- Students can only forward queries to the Registrar and Deputy Registrar in situations where it is not possible to resolve such queries at other levels.
UNISA General resources: Websites, and General SMS, Fax and E-mail Enquiries
The following platforms include a range of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and examination information:
- All application, registration and study-related information is accessible in both online and mobile formats on the corporate website of Unisa(http:/www.unisa.ac.za) and myUnisa(https:/my.unisa.ac.za/).
Enquiries by fax to 012 429 415.
myUnisa & myLife
|Type of Enquiry||Telephone|
|myUnisa||myUnisaHelp@unisa.ac.za||012 429 3111|
Unisa Colleges and their Contact Details
|College of Accounting Sciences||CASenquiries@unisa.ac.za||012 429 4211|
|College of Agriculture &
|011 670 9351
011 471 2184
|College of Economic &
|firstname.lastname@example.org||012 429 3925 / 4465 / 8650|
|College of Educationemail@example.com||012 429 2645|
|College of Human Sciencesfirstname.lastname@example.org
|012 429 8285/8285|
|College of Lawemail@example.com
|012 429 4718/4860/6166
|College of Science, Engineering & Technologyfirstname.lastname@example.org or
|011 670 9228|
|College of Graduate Studiesemail@example.com||012 429 4644|
|Graduate School of Business Leadershipfirstname.lastname@example.org||011 652 0214|
Finance, Student Funding, Eduloan, Study Material, Corporate Communication & Marketing
|Section||Type of Enquiry||Telephone|
|Debtors||Student account email@example.com||012 429 2441 / 4299|
|Student Funding||General Student Funding firstname.lastname@example.org
|012 441 5609/ 5600|
|Mdu Zulu||Despatch Enquiries Supervisoremail@example.com||012 429 6942|
|Thelma Mangena||Mangemt@unisa.ac.za||011 471 3688|
|Nkadimeng Lebone||Nlebone@unisa.ac.za||011 471 2276|
|Ms A Clarkefirstname.lastname@example.org||011 471 3712|
Unisa is introducing one number for all students enquiries. To access Unisa centralised troll-free number, smiply dial 0800 00 1870.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
The contact system at Unisa plays an important part in ensuring that students have access to high-quality education and support services. Unisa exhibits its dedication to student achievement and inclusion through a combination of online platforms, phone support, and regional centres. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.