Unisa Application 2024-2025
Unisa Application 2024-2025
Applications for admission to Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas and Master’s & doctoral qualifications is open and ongoing. Prospective students must submit their applications to be considered for the 2024-2025 academic year.
Prospective students must ensure that they meet the entry requirement of Unisa before applying. To apply at Unisa, complete the online application form with the required information, Upload supporting documents, pay your non-refundable application and submit your application before the closing date.
Unisa Application Date 2024-2025
You Must know the application date of the course/program and qualification you wish to study at Unisa , before attempting to apply. The application date plays a major role as it determines if your application will pull through or not.
The application date vary depending on the qualification and program you are applying for. Provided below are the application date of Unisa for the 2024-2025 academic year;
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) Application: 11 August to 14 October.
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August – 14 October
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September – 14 November 2024\
Unisa Application Procedure 2024-2025
2024-2025 academic year application to Unisa must be done online on the official website of the institution. The online application procedure is fast, simple, convenient and can be done from the comfort your home, provided you meet the entry requirement. To applky online at Unisa, follow the steps below;
- Sign in to the official website of UNISA
- On the registration portal and click on ” Apply for Admission
- Click On “Apply Now”
- Complete the application form with the required information
- Upload certified copies of supporting documents
- Make payment of your non-refundable application fee of R125.00
- Review your application to ensure that your application is complete
- Submit your completed application before the closing date.
The following documents must be submitted;
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit the official website of Unisa for more information.