A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a respected postgraduate degree that provides students with advanced business and management knowledge. It is intended for professionals who want to advance their careers, take on leadership responsibilities, or create their own enterprises. MBA programmes often include a wide range of business areas, such as finance, marketing, strategy, operations, and human resources, among others.The University of South Africa (Unisa) provides a remote learning MBA programme that follows the typical MBA framework. This implies that students may learn from any location in the world.
An MBA is regarded by many as the ticket to the C-suite. After all you’d be hard-pressed to find a CEO who doesn’t have one. More than anything, an MBA is structured to turn a manager into a holistic leader capable of steering an organization and its people to success. The MBA gives you access to continue your studies towards a DBL, providing you meet the admission requirements of the DBL.
UNISA MBA Admission Requirements And Supporting Documents
- A Bachelor’s Honours Degree or a Postgraduate Diploma, with a minimum 120 credits, OR a 480-credit Bachelor’s Degree. Please supply a copy of your transcript, indicating the symbol or percentage obtained for each module and indicating whether or not the qualification was completed.
- Original documentary proof of at least three years’ managerial/ professional work experience. This could include a letter from your employer on an official letterhead, indicating your period of service. Alternatively a certificate of service could be provided. Applicants operating their own business, should submit a statement from their auditor, accountant, attorney or partner.
- A recent Curriculum Vitae.
- Supply a clear copy of Identity Document or Passport. A copy of driver’s licence will NOT be accepted.
- Once the application is successful, applicants may be required to write an admissions test as part of the selection process.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
The Unisa MBA provides aspiring business executives with a comprehensive and flexible education. Unisa provides a useful platform for those wishing to realise their potential and make a big contribution in the business world through its certified programme, customizable specialisations, prominent professors, and dedication to ethical leadership. Visit the official website of Unisa for more information.