Unisa Upload Documents
Unisa Upload Documents
In order to complete their application for admission to the University of South Africa (UNISA), prospective students must provide appropriate application materials. These papers are critical in determining eligibility and ensuring that only eligible individuals are accepted.
All applicants especially first-time applicants applying for application to the various qualification (i.e Undergraduate, Honours and Postgraduates, Master’s and Doctoral degrees as well as short learning programmes) for the 2024-2025 academic year are to upload all the necessary supporting document during application.
Date for Unisa Uploading Documents
NOTE: No documents submitted after the deadline/closing date for applications will be accepted.
Who Must Upload Document At Unisa
Everyone applying for a new qualification. This includes
- First-time applicants
- Unisa students starting a new qualification
Required Documents Necessary To Upload At Unisa
Certified copies of the following documents must be upload during application;
- Copy of your school qualifications
- Copy of your official tertiary academic records (if applicable). No internet copies.
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
NOTE: Some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and / to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time
READ: Unisa Admission 2024
Rules for Uploading Document At Unisa
Follow the instructions carefully when uploading documents:
- Upload supporting documents as individual files and not as one file( a complete set of documents as a file)
- All files must not be larger than 2MB (2048KB)
- It is allowed to send only black and white documents
- The following file types are permitted; PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file)
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Applicants must carefully research the particular criteria for their selected programme and ensure that all required papers are submitted properly and on time. Failure to provide the needed papers or provide insufficient information may result in application delays or rejection. Visit the official website of Unisa for more information.