Unisa Upload Documents
Unisa Upload Documents; Date for uploading documents, how to upload documents, Rules in regards to uploading required documents.
All applicants especially first-time applicants applying for application to the various qualification (i.e Undergraduate, Honours and Postgraduates, Master’s and Doctoral degrees as well as short learning programmes) for the 2021 academic year are to upload all the necessary supporting document during application.
Date for Uploading Documents
NOTE: No documents submitted after the deadline/closing date for applications will be accepted.
Who Must Upload Document
Everyone applying for a new qualification. This includes
- First-time applicants
- Unisa students starting a new qualification
- Copy of your school qualifications
- Copy of your official tertiary academic records (if applicable). No internet copies.
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
NOTE: Some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and / to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time
Rules for Uploading Document
Follow the instructions carefully when uploading documents:
- Upload supporting documents as individual files and not as one file( a complete set of documents as a file)
- All files must not be larger than 2MB (2048KB)
- It is allowed to send only black and white documents
- The following file types are permitted; PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file)