Unisa 6 Month Courses
Unisa 6 Month Courses
The Unisa 6 Month Courses is also known as Unisa Short learning programmes. Short learning programmes are not formal qualififcation such as the degrees and diplomas qualifications but are programmes/ courses design to meet a specific learning needs or skills needs in the workplace. Unisa offers a wide variety of these courses to meet these needs identified by individuals, organizations or the society as a whole. Unisa Short Learning programmes include courses and programmes in the following subject fields:
- Financial and Risk Management
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Operations, Quality and Safety Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Retail Management
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Public Administration and Management
- Logistics and Transport
READ: Unisa Bursaries
How To Apply for Admission Unisa 6 Month Courses
Application for admission to short learning programmes for the 2021 academic year will be open from 11 August to 14 October.
Who Can Apply For Unisa 6 Month Courses?
Everyone wanting to start a new short learning programmes at Unisa can apply for admission. This includes:
- First time Unisa applicants.
- Unisa students changing to a new programme.
- Applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space.
What You Need to Apply Unisa 6 Month Courses
All applicants apply for admission are to provide a valid E-mail address as well as their cell phone number. Unisa will communicate with you during the application process via the e-mail address and cellphone number. All applicants starting a new unisa 6 moth course must upload all the required/ supporting documents, which conisists of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/ passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How To Apply?
You can apply online for selected Short learning Programmes using Unisa application tool. Download the guideline on how to apply. Follow he steps below to apply online at Unisa for 6 months courses:
- Sign in to the official website of UNISA
- On the registration portal and click on ” Apply for Admission
- Click On “Apply Now”
- Complete the application form with the required information
- Upload certified copies of supporting documents
- Make payment of your non-refundable application fee of R125.00
- Review your application to ensure that your application is complete
READ: Unisa Admission 2024
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.