myUnisa My Life
myUnisa My Life
myLife is the official Unisa e-mail account that is used for all communication with Unisa and lecturers. It is only your myLife e-mail address that will be accepted by Unisa. myUnisa MyLife is an online portal for University of South Africa (Unisa) students. MyUnisa MyLife is an online platform that centralises many student-related services and resources at Unisa, one of the world’s largest distance education schools.
The provision of a central portal for all student-related information is at the heart of myUnisa MyLife. This platform combines all necessary data together in one user-friendly interface, from course registration to checking grades and academic calendars. Students may use their university credentials to log in securely, ensuring that only authorised personnel have access to important data.
READ: Mylife Unisa Login
How To Access myUnisa My Life E-mail Account
Due to a recent Microsoft upgrade, you will no longer be able to immediately access your myLife e-mail account when signed in to myUnisa.nNew method for gaining access to your myLife e-mail account has been proviuded. Follow the steps below to access mylife:
Please follow these procedures to gain access to your myLife e-mail account:
- Visit http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/.
- Enter your entire e-mail address (for example, email@example.com) and your myLife e-mail password.
- “Sign in” should be selected.
READ: My Life Unisa
What should you do if your myLife / O365 password is no longer active?
To sync your myUnisa inbox with your myLife mailbox, you may need to reset your password.
- Log in to myUnisa and choose “My Admin”.
- Click the “Change Password” button.
- To update your password, fill out the form below. Please keep in mind that this new password will be valid for both
- myUnisa and myLife services.
The activation of the new password on the myLife service may take up to 30 minutes during times of high usage. If you are still having issues after resetting your password, please contact MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.
READ: Mylife Email Unisa
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The myUnisa MyLife the platform has transformed the University of South Africa’s student experience. The portal encourages students to take ownership of their education by offering a comprehensive platform for course management, interactive learning, communication, and assistance. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.