myLife is the official Unisa e-mail account for all the communication with Unisa and your lecturers. Unisa only accept your myLife email address.
How to Access your myLife E-mail Account
Microsoft has been updated so students will not be able to access their myLife e-mail account when they have logged into myUnisa. Instead, a new procedure has been outlined below to access your myLife e-mail account.
To access your myLife e-mail account, follow the step-by-step procedure below:
- Go to http://mylife.unisa.ac.za
- Then, enter your full e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter the password of your myLife e-mail account
- Click “Sign in”
What you Have to Do If your Password is not Active on myLife or O365
- You have to login to “myUnisa”
- Then, you click “My Admin” tab
- Click on the “Change Password” link
- Fill in and complete the form to update your password.
NB: Please, remember that the new password will be active for both of your myUnisa and myLife services.
Important Information to Note
During the highest point, it can take almost 30 minutes for your new password to be activated on the myLife services so if you are still having problem after your password has been reset, contact MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for help via e-mail.