To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg email@example.com) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
What to do if your password is not active on myLife / O365?
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronize it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.
Students may need the following to register on the web
- Student number
- E-mail address
Please note the following:
To register select GO
|· Undergraduate Registration GO
(All undergraduate qualifications including the BTech degree and National Diplomas)
|· Postgraduate Registration: Honours and Postgraduate diplomas GO|
|· Postgraduate Registration: Master’s and Doctoral GO|
|· Credit card payment GO OR read the method of payment page GO
(A note about the security of online payment to Unisa.)