My Life Unisa
My Life Unisa
It is always a remarkable journey of self-discovery, academic ambition, and personal development at the University of South Africa (UNISA). UNISA, as a distance learning university, offers a one-of-a-kind experience for students like me, allowing us to manage our studies with other responsibilities.
Despite being a distance learning college, UNISA maintains a large student support network. There are several tools available to help students on their educational path, ranging from academic counsellors to online tutors.The online platform of the institution gives access to course materials, lectures, and other resources. To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg email@example.com) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
Why Should I Log In To my MyLife Email Account?
Logging in to your MyLife email account provides various very important benefits, which is why it is essential to use your account on a frequent basis. Whether you’re a student, a professional, or someone with a MyLife email account, Below are some detasiled reasons why you should login to your Mylife Email account:
- Because your e-mail address contains your student number and you use your login credentials to access the account, the university has a reasonable confidence that we are talking with you when you use your myLife e-mail account.
- Unisa will send all official correspondence (such as your test schedule and results) to this e-mail address, making it very easy to access information when you need it.
- Your myLife e-mail account is accessible from any network and from anywhere in the globe. All you need is internet connectivity.
What to do if your password is not active on myLife / O365?
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
NB: Students must note that The new password on the myLife service may take up to 30 minutes to activate during busy times. If you are still having issues after resetting your password, please contact MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using UNISA resources, such as online libraries and academic support services, has also helped me improve my knowledge of course material and prepare for tests. Visit the official website of Unisa for more information.