Unisa Online Registration 2024-2025
Unisa Online Registration 2024-2025
Fresh applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification can only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
Continuous students can register for the 2024-2025 academic year during the specified registration period once they have received their registration details from Unisa. Should you wish to change to an alternative qualification, please apply online for the alternative qualification and register online on the official website of UNISA.
Unisa Online Registration Date 2024-2025
If you are thinking of registering for your selected courses at UNISA then you must stay update on the registration dates. Unisa registration dates varies based on the qualification and selected courses. Below are the registration dates for UNISA semester 1 and semester 2:
- The master’s and doctorate degree registration dates at Unisa are 9 January to 31 March.
- Students pursuing an MCompt, MBA, or MBL must register by February 3rd.
- Registration for undergraduate credentials, honours degrees, and postgraduate diplomas for Semester 2 is open from July 3 to July 28 (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL credentials is accessible from July 3 to July 28 (only semester modules).
- Registration for Semester 2 Short Learning Programmes is open from May 22 to July 14.
Unisa Online Registration Procedure 2024-2025
New, Returning and continuing students must register online on the official website of UNISA. Follow this guide to register online at Unisa for the 2024-2025 academic year:
- Go to the Unisa registration website at: http:/registration.Unisa.ac.za
- Select the qualification level and then click “Go” to proceed.
- Enter your student number as needed in the block given and the other information. You will not be eligible to proceed if you do not have a student number.
- Check your on-screen personal details. Correct any missing or incorrect contact information. Providing your correct address and cellphone numbers is very important. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study materials and prevent the university from providing you with important information.
- From the drop-down list, you want to register with, click the modules. You have to
- Comply with all prerequisites and co-requisites for the module selected
- Enter the correct code for the module
- Choose the semester that is appropriate (1=first semester; 2=second semester)
- Indicate your study material in which language you want to obtain (English or Afrikaans)
- Do not exceed the approved number of modules per semester or year, as they will not process your registration.
- Calculate fees for you. To get a quote for the cost of your modules, use the fee quotation link on Unisa’s website (http:/www.unisa.ac.za/fee quote).
- Submit your REGISTRATION.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can begin their studies at UNISA after their registration is complete and their fees are paid. The institution operates on a semester structure, so students may obtain course materials and begin their studies according to the academic calendar.
Prospective students may efficiently traverse the enrollment procedure and begin on a pleasant educational path with this prestigious college if they grasp the UNISA registration process. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.