Unisa Registration Online 2024-2025
Unisa Registration Online 2024-2025
After successfully submitting the application and supporting documentation, UNISA will examine the application. Following acceptance, the institution will send the candidate an official offer letter. To ensure a position in the chosen programme, it is critical to confirm acceptance by the stipulated time.
Fresh candidates & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification can only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online. Continuous students can register for the 2024 academic year during the specified registration period once they have received their registration details from Unisa.
UNISA Online Registration Date 2024-2025
Each academic year, UNISA has different registration periods. Typically, there are two registration cycles: first semester intake in January/February and second semester admission in July/August. Prospective students must register their selected courses nfor the 2024-2025 academic year;
Unisa registration dates for First semester:
- The registration dates for Unisa’s master’s and doctoral degrees are 9 January to 31 March.
- MCompt, MBA and MBL students must register by 3 February.
Unisa second semester registration date:
- The registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- The registration for MBA and MBL qualifications open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July.
How To Register Online At UNISA 2024-2025
To register online at Unisa, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the website for Unisa registration: http:/registration.Unisa.ac.za
- Select the qualification level and then click “Go” to proceed.
- Enter your student number as needed in the block given and the other information. You will not be eligible to proceed if you do not have a student number.
- Check your on-screen personal details. Correct any missing or incorrect contact information. Providing your correct address and cellphone numbers is very important. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study materials and prevent the university from providing you with important information.
- From the drop-down list, you want to register with, click the modules. You have to
- Comply with all prerequisites and co-requisites for the module selected
- Enter the correct code for the module
- Choose the semester that is appropriate (1=first semester; 2=second semester)
- Indicate your study material in which language you want to obtain (English or Afrikaans)
- Do not exceed the approved number of modules per semester or year, as they will not process your registration.
- Calculate fees for you. To get a quote for the cost of your modules, use the fee quotation link on Unisa’s website (http:/www.unisa.ac.za/fee quote).
- Submit your REGISTRATION.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective students may confidently enrol in their selected programmes and take the first step towards unleashing their full potential via education if they understand the UNISA registration process detailed in this thorough guide. Visit the official website of Unisa for more information.