Unisa Check Status
Unisa Check Status; How to check/ track your Unisa application.
Unisa responses to applicants few days after the application closing date or deadline. However, if you have not received any information or response from Unisa in regards to your Unisa application for admission, then use the track status tool to check or track the progress of your application.
It’s really easy to track your application status. When tracking / checking your application status, below are the steps to follow:
Step 1; Open the application tool on the Unisa corporate website.
Step 2; On the page button, press Status.
Step 3; Enter your student number, surname, name , date of birth, first name. If you don’t have a student number, then follow the following procedures to apply for one:
- Apply Online for a Unisa student number
- Pay the application fee of R115.
- Provide all the necessary information and submit. Remember to add your email address as well as cell number. You will receive a notification through email or SMS indicating that your application is successful.
Similarly, if you do not remember your Unisa student number, then you can recover or retrieve by following the steps below:
- Go to the homepage of myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal)
- Click on “Forgotten Student Number?” in the left navigation bar.
- Enter the require details to search for your student number. Read through the instructions provided in order not to make mistakes but retrieve student number successfully.
All you need to provide is your full name, date of birth and either your identification number or passport. Please leave one blank space/character between names. Then submit your details provided by you to search for your student number.
Step 4; Click on Continue to proceed after filling in your info.
Please note that applicants applying for master’s degree or doctoral degree can not check their application status.