Unisa Online Login
Unisa Online Login; How to claim Unisa logins.
To claim your Unisa login details, please follow the following steps carefully:
Step 1; Go to the homepage of myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal)
Step; Claim your Unisa login (i.e. click on the “Claim Unisa login” link).
Step 3; Enter your student number.
Step 4: Enter your personal information. Enter your personal details and remember to enter either an ID number or a passport number, not both. Also, the details you enter will be compared to your biographical information in Unisa Student Student. Also, if your name contains diacritical characters like hyphens(-) and you get the “Data does not match” error, then type the characters without the diacritical characters.
Step 5: Read the guidelines.Each statement has a check box next to it for you to click to acknowledge that you have read it. The following are the statements:
- The password will provide intial access to your myLife email account as well as myUnisa Learning Mangement System.
- Your myLife account will be the only E-mail account recognised by Unisa for official correspondence from the University.
- You may redirect your myLife E-mails to another E-mail account which you have access to. However, the Mylife account will remain the offical email address on record at Unisa
- The Management of this E-mail account is solely your responsiblility. You can make use of the online features supplied by the email provider to protect the privacy of your account.
- It is your responsibility to protect your passwords from abuse by others. Do not share your passwords with others.
Step 6; Your Unisa Password. Your initial Unisa password for both myUnisa and myLife E-mail account will appear on the screen. Also, your inital Unisa password will be sent through your cellphone number on records. Unisa provides you will only one password which is case sensitive and your are to enter it exactly as provided.
Step 7; Now login to myUnisa with your Unisa online login.