Mylife Email Unisa
Mylife Email Unisa
MyLife Email is a UNISA-provided integrated email and collaboration tool for students and employees. It functions as a unified communication hub, bringing together numerous digital services such as email, calendaring, and cloud storage under a single secure and user-friendly interface. The platform is available from anywhere, making it easy for students to stay connected and involved in their academic endeavours.MyLife Email allows students and lecturers to communicate in a direct and secure manner.
This promotes open talks and exchanges, lowering the possibility of copying by encouraging the uniqueness of ideas.Students may use the platform to exchange papers, presentations, and assignments with their teachers and peers. This open sharing mechanism encourages responsibility and creativity.MyLife Email also includes collaboration tools such as shared folders and document editing, which promotes group projects and teamwork.
READ: Mylife Email Login
Procedure To Access UNISA myLife E-mail Account
Please follow these steps, To access your myLife e-mail account:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
READ: Myunisa Email
What to do if your password is not active on myLife
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
Students must note that;
- Before you may use your myLife e-mail, you must first activate your myUnisa account.
Your myLife e-mail account may take up to 24 hours to be created. After you’ve created your
- myLife e-mail account, go to the myUnisa site and click on the myLife e-mail icon. Log in using your myUnisa password and your complete myLife e-mail address.
- Unisa recognises only your myLife e-mail account for official correspondence to and from the institution.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
MyLife Email has proved to be a beneficial addition to the academic scene at UNISA. It facilitates effective communication, improves organisation, and promotes cooperation among students and staff by offering a secure, user-friendly, and feature-rich platform.Visit the official website of UNISA of more information.