The University of South Africa, UNISA online application for admission to the 2024-2025 academic year is open for all Undergraduate qualifications, i.e. Higher certificates, Advanced certificates, diplomas, and advanced diplomas & degrees, therefore all interested persons must submit their applications NOW.
The online application portal is open to all students of South Africa and international students, provided you meet the admission requirements of the institution. All UNISA applications must be done online on the official website at www.unisa.ac.za. The online application procedure is easy, simple, straightforward and convenient allowing prospective students to apply from the comfort of their homes.
www.unisa.ac.za Application Date 2024-2025
The online application portal for the 2024-2025 academic year opens on11 August to 14 October, for Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) , as well as, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas Application.
Also, The application portal opens on 8 September – 14 November 2024 for Master’s & doctoral qualifications applications.
NB: All applications must be completed and submitted before the closing date. Late applications may not be considered due to limited spaces.
How To Apply Online At UNISA 2024
University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application portal for the 2024-2025 Academic year is now open and recieving applications from New and returning students of all qualigications. All Prospective students are to apply using UNISA’s official website: www.unisa.ac.za before the online application 2024 closing dates or deadline. Follow the steps below to apply online at UNISA;
- Visit the official website of UNISA via www.unisa.ac.za
- Navigate to the registration portal and click on ” Apply for Admission
- Click On “Apply Now“
- Complete the application form with the required information
- Upload certified copies of supporting documents
- Pay your non-refundable application fee of R125.00
- Crosscheck your application to ensure that your application is complete
Unisa Online Application Required Documents 2024-2025
To be able to apply online via www.unisa.za, you need to have the following required documents:
- A copy of your official tertiary academic records (if applicable)
- A copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree (if applicable)
- A copy of Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- A copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport ( for international students)
NB: Please The University of South Africa (UNISA) is not providing scanners or electronic devices. So make sure that all your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before you begin the online application process.
UNISA Application FEE 2024
Please, remember that the application fee is non-refundable if you decide not to study with Unisa again or if you do not qualify for admission or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. A non-application fee of R125.00 is required for online applications.
The deadline for the application fee is the closing date for the application time given by UNISA. Any application that will be submitted without an application fee paid at the right time will not be processed and make sure you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Unisa Contact Details
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
The UNISA online application procedure is simple and straightforward, submit your completed application NOW to secure the opportunity of studying at the prestigious University. Visit Unisa’s Official Website for more information.