Unisa Study Material
How To Access Your Unisa Study Material
If your 2021 registration has already been processed, you can access your study materials through myUnisa. It is easy to download study materials from myUnisa. Simply follow these steps:
Step 1; Go to the homepage of myUnisa and login in with your student number and password. If you have not yet activated your myUnisa account and claimed your Unisa logins then follow the following instruction to claim your Unisa logins.
Claim Unisa Logins
- Click on “Claim Unisa Logins” on the homepage of myUnisa.
- Enter your student number.
- Enter your personal information. Remember to enter either an ID number or a passport number, not both.
- Read the guidelines and check each statement to acknowledge that you have read them.
- Your initial Unisa password for both myUnisa and myLife E-mail account will appear on the screen be sent to you through your cellphone number on records. Unisa provides you will only one password which is case sensitive and your are to enter it exactly as provided.
Step 2; At the top of the screen, click on the myModules button/link then click on “Sites”(next to the top right of the screen where your name is displayed).
Step 3; Then click on the star next to the name of the module. Close the sites screen when the star turns orange.
Step 4; After the step 3, you will see a message which reads “Reload to see your updated favourite sites”. Click on “Reload for your chosen modules to appear in the top navigation.
Step 5; Click on one of your module codes then on the “Official study material” in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions available for that module will display.
In case your registration has not been finalised yet, you can still access your official study material on myadmin tool.