Unisa Study Material 2024-2025
Unisa Study Material 2024-2025
Unisa Study Material refers to the educational resources and materials made available by the University of South Africa (Unisa) to assist its distance learning programmes. Unisa is renowned as Africa’s largest distance education university, offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees to students from all over the world. Its study materials are intended to assist learning outside of the typical classroom setting, allowing students to study at their own speed and on their own timetables.
Unisa’s study materials are mostly digital and may be accessed via their online learning platform. Students can use the university’s website to view and download course materials, lecture notes, readings, multimedia content, and other resources.
How To Download Unisa Study Material 2024-2025
If your 2024-2025 registration has already been processed, you can access your study materials through myUnisa. It is easy to download study materials from myUnisa. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to the homepage of myUnisa
- Login in with your student number and password.
- If you have not yet activated your myUnisa account and claimed your Unisa logins then follow the following instruction to claim your Unisa logins.
- You can download your study material online while you wait for your registration to be finalized or your study material to be delivered.
- If you are already registered, you can access your study material on myUnisa on your module site. https://my.unisa.ac.za
- If your registration is not yet finalized you can still download your study material by clicking on the following link: https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/tool/af040db7-120b-4090-a500-19357ea638f1/default.do
How To Claim Unisa Logins 2024-2025
- Click on “Claim Unisa Logins” on the homepage of myUnisa.
- Enter your student number.
- Enter your personal information. Remember to enter either an ID number or a passport number, not both.
- Read the guidelines and check each statement to acknowledge that you have read them.
- Your initial Unisa password for both myUnisa and myLife E-mail account will appear on the screen be sent to you through your cellphone number on records. Unisa provides you will only one password which is case sensitive and your are to enter it exactly as provided.
Step 2; At the top of the screen, click on the myModules button/link then click on “Sites”(next to the top right of the screen where your name is displayed).
Step 3; Then click on the star next to the name of the module. Close the sites screen when the star turns orange.
Step 4; After the step 3, you will see a message which reads “Reload to see your updated favourite sites”. Click on “Reload for your chosen modules to appear in the top navigation.
Step 5; Click on one of your module codes then on the “Official study material” in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions available for that module will display.
In case your registration has not been finalised yet, you can still access your official study material onmyadmin tool.
UNISA Contact Infomation
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org