Unisa Group; Groups Rules and How to Join a Unisa Group
Please note that without prior notice, the rules will change at any time. As they are finalized, we will give updates to UnisaGroupsChannel.
Code of Conducts
- Always treat others even if you don’t agree with them with kindness and consideration.
- Stay on subject, don’t derail conversations deliberately, don’t troll, don’t spam.
- Using language that is relevant.
- Do not disrespect or offend anyone deliberately.
- Hate speech, bullying, abuse, sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs, and discrimination are not welcomed by us.
Chat only in English
Here’s your degree in English. This rule only prohibits modules where you are learning a foreign language, in the sense that you should still speak the language being taught. We agree that in South Africa there are 10 other officially recognized languages, but it’s widely agreed that everyone understands English.
Academic groups are for academic things. Discussions on religion, politics, humour, etc would be viewed as spam in academic groups.
Breaking the Rules
- Depending on the seriousness of the offense, you will be prohibited from either the group or from all our groups.
- We reserve the right to edit any message that we think violates any of the laws.
- Please contact us if you are uncertain about any specific action taken that involves you.
- This could be a ban from either one group, or from all groups depending on the transgressions.
How To Search For A Group On Telegram
University of South Africa chart group finder has a basic Telegram search tool for groups. The following are the steps to search for a telegram group in order to join.
- Go to the homepage for Unisa Groups (unisa-groups.co.za)
- In the search space, enter your module code.
- Click on the “search” button to procced.
- The bot will scan and find the required groups on telegram linked with your module.
- Tap on the link and join your choice of groups.