Unisa Registration Walkthrough 2024-2025
Unisa Registration Walkthrough 2024-2025
Registration for university courses is an exciting and vital period for every student, and the University of South Africa (Unisa) is no exception. Unisa, Africa’s biggest distance learning college, offers a wealth of choices for learners seeking flexible and high-quality education. However, for first-time applicants, understanding the registration procedure might be difficult.
After being accepted into a programme, students must register for their desired courses. Typically, course registration is done online using the MyUnisa site. Students should choose their modules wisely depending on their programme requirements and academic interests.
Unisa Registration Dates 2024-2025
UNISA opens it’s portal twice every year to all accepted students to enroll for the selected programs. Below are the registration dates for the 2024-2025 academic year:
- Semester 1:
- The registration dates for Unisa’s master’s and doctoral degrees are 9 January to 31 March.
- MCompt, MBA and MBL students must register by 3 February.
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July.
UNISA Registration Procedure 2024-2025
To register online at UNISA, Visit the follow the steps below:
- Visit the Unisa web registration page, click here to open the page.
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go”.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You’ll need to apply online for admission.)
- Check your personal details on screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using the web credit card payment method.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use one of the Unisa payment methods listed on this page. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Registration with Unisa is an important step in pursuing a higher education degree via distant learning. Prospective students can make educated judgements regarding their academic path with Unisa if they understand the major features of the registration process and the university’s approach to education. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.