Unisa Registration Tool
Unisa Registration Tool
Has your application been accepted to enroll at UNISA? Then you must register for your modules and courses for the 2024-2025 academic year. The University of South Africa recognises this need and has created a cutting-edge Registration Tool to help students with the enrolling process. Students may use the tool to browse and pick courses from a list of available options.
The Unisa Registration Tool is intended to reduce complexity and speed up the registration process for both prospective and current students, making it more simple and efficient. It functions as a self-service portal, allowing students to register for courses, manage their study plans, obtain critical academic information, and handle a variety of administrative chores relating to their studies. Register at UNISA NOW for the 2024-2025 academic year
How To Unisa Register At UNISA
UN ISA registration tool simplifies the registration process, Unisa registration for the 2024-2025 academic year must be done on the official website of UNISA. Follow the steps below to register at UNISA using the registration tool;
- Visit the Unisa web registration page, click here to open the page.
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go”.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You’ll need to apply online for admission.)
- Check your personal details on screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using the web credit card payment method.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use one of the Unisa payment methods listed on this page. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
Who Can Register At UNISA?
The following are criteria to register at UNISA:
- Fresh and continuous students (for qualifications with semester modules)
- New students for under subscribed qualifications in CAES & CSET
- Students awaiting results for semester 1 and additions
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Unisa Registration Tool transforms the enrolling process for students by providing a stress-free and effective way for them to manage their academic journey. This application, with its user-friendly layout, real-time updates, and personalised features, assists students in making educated decisions, tracking their progress, and remaining organized throughout their academic endeavors.Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.