Unisa Re-Registration 2024-2025
Unisa Re-Registration 2024-2025
As one of the world’s top open-distance learning institutions, UNISA has served as a light of hope for millions of students looking for a flexible and accessible education. However, being an open-distance learning university, UNISA has a unique registration process that needs students to re-register on a regular basis in order to continue their academic journey.
At the University of South Africa (UNISA), re-registration is the procedure through which existing students renew their enrolment for the forthcoming academic semester or year. UNISA, being an open-distance learning university, works on a semester schedule. As a result, students must re-register for their courses each semester in order to preserve their active status as students and continue their academic path.
Unisa Registration Dates 2024-2025
UNISA opens its portal twice a year for all approved students to enrol in the programmes of their choice. The enrollment dates for the 2024-2025 academic year are as follows:
- UNISA registration date for Semester 1 is on 9 January to 31 March for Unisa’s master’s and doctoral degrees
- UNISA registration date for MCompt, MBA and MBL is on by 3 February.
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July.
How To Register Online At UNISA 2024-2025
- Visit the Unisa web registration page, click here to open the page.
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go”.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You’ll need to apply online for admission.)
- Check your personal details on screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using the web credit card payment method.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use one of the Unisa payment methods listed on this page. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Re-registration is an essential process for UNISA students since it assures academic advancement, access to learning materials, examination eligibility, and access to student support services. Students may make the most of their distance learning experience and achieve their educational goals at UNISA by following the re-registration criteria and timetables. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information. Unisa Re-Registration 2024-2025