Unisa Online Exams
Unisa Online Exams; How to apply, Essential tips for online examination.
HOW TO APPLY
Only on myUnisa is the online application form for online examination available. Login into myUnisa and navigate to the administrative section of the Examination Timetable tool. The examination fee prescribed must accompany the application. Applications must be submitted online through myUnisa WITHIN 10 DAYS from the date of the written examination. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Examination fees are not refundable or transferable. In cases where exam dates or times overlap, no alternate dates or times can be arranged.
Essential Tips For Online Examination
Take-Home or Portfolio Exam (File Upload) on eAssessment Tool On myExams
- ACCESS MYEXAMS; We recommend that you access your examination 15 minutes before the start of the examination.Internet connectivity is only required for downloading the exam question paper and uploading your answer file.
- DOWNLOAD THE EXAMINATION QUESTION PAPER; You need to download the examination question paper. You can download the examination question paper from the landing page of myUnisa.
- COMPILE ANSWERS OFFLINE; You can go offline to read the questions after you’ve downloaded your question paper and either type your answers on a laptop / desktop or write your answers on paper sheets and later convert your answers to PDF for upload on myExams.
- PREPARE ANSWER FILE FOR UPLOADING AND UPLOAD ANSWERS ON MYEXAMS; Answers prepared using Microsoft Word, for example, must be covented into a single PDF formatted document for uploading into myExams.
- SELECT THE HONOR PLEDGE?; Until submission, remember to press the Honor Pledge if it appears on the page. If the checkbox is not marked, you will not be able to submit the assessment.
- SUBMIT ANSWER FILE; Click the Submit button to complete your assessment submission when you are ready and confident that you have the correct answer document.
- CONFIRMATION; You will receive a confirmation message on the computer after you have submitted your assessment.
Go to https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal apply for online exams