Unisa Application Forms
Unisa Application Forms
The UNISA application forms are the official documentation and online forms used by the University of South Africa (UNISA) to admit prospective students to its academic programmes. The UNISA application forms are intended to collect important information from prospective students and assess their eligibility for admission in the programmes of their choice. The application forms varies depending on the applicant’s level of study and the exact course he or she intends to follow. UNISA is a distance learning university and one of South Africa’s major universities, offering undergraduate, postgraduate, and non-degree courses to students worldwide.
The application form is available on the official website of Unisa for downloading by all prospective students. Note that, you can only be considered for admission at Unisa when you complete the online application form form the official website of the university.
Unisa Admission Requirements
First of all, before applying check whether you qualify for admission. Meet the following before apply:
- The Statutory and Admission requirement for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Minimum Academic Points Score( APS) for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Have a valid Email Address and a Cell phone number, and accept that Unisa will communicate to you during the application process through them. It is very important that you check your email frequently for information about your application.
READ: Unisa 2024 Registration
Documents Required To Apply At UNISA
Prospective students must have the following supporting documents ready to upload during the application process:
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Unisa Application Procecdure
To apply online at Unisa, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website of UNISA
- On the registration portal and click on ” Apply for Admission
- Click On “Apply Now”
- Complete the application form with the required information
- Upload certified copies of supporting documents
- Make payment of your non-refundable application fee of R125.00
- Crosscheck your application to ensure that your application is complete
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For many prospective students, the UNISA application form is the doorway to a world-class education. UNISA continues to enable students from all over the world to achieve their academic aspirations via its dedication to accessible learning and a diverse range of programmes. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.