Unisa Application Forms
Unisa Application Forms; Application dates, who can apply, what do you need to apply, how to apply, apply now with application form.
Application Dates/ When to apply
The 2021 academic year application for admission to Undergraduate Qualification will be open from 1 September to 30 November 2020.
Application for admission to Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas for the 2021 academic year will be accessible from 1 September to 15 December 2020. CTA programmes have an earlier closing date. Also, if there are still spaces available for the 2021 academic year after the set deadline, there will be additional dates for application.
Master’s and Doctoral Degree applications for admission will be open from 15 September to 6 November 2020. Thereafter, only those Master Degree and Doctoral Degree qualifications with spaces available will remain open till the end of January 2021.
Who Can Apply
Everyone wanting to commence a new qualification should apply for admission.
What Do You Need To Apply
First of all, before applying check whether you qualify for admission. Meet the following before apply:
- The Statutory and Admission requirement for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Minimum Academic Points Score( APS) for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Have a valid Email Address and a Cell phone number, and accept that Unisa will communicate to you during the application process through them. It is very important that you check your email frequently for information about your application from Unisa.
Also, have the following supporting documents ready to upload during the application process:
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans